The Rosemary Hallgarten brand is synonymous with handmade, luxury home textiles and first-class customer service. Our mission is to offer the interior design community a range of custom luxury textiles that effectively touch all senses, to cultivate the skills of artisans throughout the world and to continuously strengthen our company and our partners by staying passionate, authentic and innovative in our thinking.
We are looking for someone who is committed to excellence, can think on their feet, is highly organized and who has the experience to perform the following responsibilities:
- Work with sales and operations teams to prepare and send POs to suppliers.
- Monitor production schedules and update internal status reports to ensure lead times are met.
- Track and monitor impact of production and/or shipping delays on client lead times and communicate issues to sales team.
- Monitor item receipts and adjust POs as required.
- Work with international mills to plan and schedule freight shipments to US warehouses.
- Act as liaison with Customs broker on international freight shipments to company warehouses.
- Coordinate and monitor all client shipments to international locations. Resolve issues as required.
- Track and update internal daily freight shipment reports.
- Schedule and coordinate LTL delivery of rugs throughout the US to meet stated lead times.
- Monitor and resolve all delivery issues.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in production, logistics or related role.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook and Excel
- Detail oriented, process driven and able to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player.