We are opening a new showroom in the New York Design Center at 200 Lexington Avenue in NYC and are seeking a dynamic Inside/Outside Sales Representative. While the position is based in our new NYDC showroom, outside sales is a key component of this role.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about luxury home textiles and believes in our mission. Someone who loves design, understands the value of first-class customer service and is ready to represent the Rosemary Hallgarten brand to the NY design community. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you.
As a part of our Team, you’ll be responsible for:
• Cultivating existing client relationships while identifying and building new relationships within the interior design community.
• Developing a deep understanding of our products and our brand.
• Attending key client and industry events.
• Making sales presentation in the showroom and to outside design clients.
• Working closely with designers on all details of custom orders.
• Oversee showroom operations, displays and sales development.
• Working with the CEO, plan and host in-store events to drive foot traffic to our new showroom.
• Working directly with our CT-based client support team to ensure a high level of customer service and follow-up.
• Meeting sales goals on a consistent basis.
Ideal Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree with at least three years’ experience in showroom sales or outside sales, ideally in the home textiles field.
• Experience with luxury products and/or custom products is a major plus.
• Proven ability to convert leads into clients and achieve and exceed sales goals.
• Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
• Demonstrated success working independently and collaboratively as a member of our team.
• Thrives a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and embraces change.
• A commitment to providing excellent customer service.
What's in it for you?
• The opportunity to join our growing team and help us take our business to the next level.
• A hybrid sales role where you’ll spend half of your time in our beautiful new showroom and half of your time visiting outside clients.
• Competitive base salary and commission.
• Medical, dental and vision benefits and PTO.
The Rosemary Hallgarten brand is synonymous with handmade, luxury home textiles and first-class customer service. Our mission is to offer the interior design community a range of custom luxury textiles that effectively touch all senses, to cultivate the skills of artisans throughout the world and to continuously strengthen our company and our partners by staying passionate, authentic and innovative in our thinking.