We are searching for a dynamic team player to join our Fairfield based team on a full-time basis!
The Rosemary Hallgarten brand is synonymous with handmade, luxury home textiles and first-class customer service. Our mission is to offer the interior design community a range of custom luxury textiles that effectively touch all senses, to cultivate the skills of artisans throughout the world and to continuously strengthen our company and our partners by staying passionate, authentic and innovative in our thinking.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and interested in enhancing the company’s culture and believes in our mission. If you are looking for a small but growing company where you can make an immediate impact, this may be the job for you!
• Manage fabric and rug sample library in Fairfield showroom.
• Label incoming samples and assemble ringsets.
• Assist with quarterly inventory of fabric and rug samples.
• Responsible for sending and tracking all Sample requests.
• Ship all necessary items out of our showroom to clients and suppliers.
• Responsible for the presentation and quality of all items that leave the office, i.e., ensuring labels are correct, products are packaged properly, personal notes are included when necessary, etc.
• Receive and process all incoming mail and packages.
• Maintains adequate levels of shipping supplies.
• Assist in maintaining organization of showroom, sample room and storage areas.
• Communicating with direct clients who visit the Fairfield showroom.
• Curating fabric and rug “mood boards” for clients.
• Assist in new product and collection naming.
• Additional duties as assigned.
You Must Have:
• A strong ability to learn.
• Positive, energetic, can-do attitude.
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent time management and follow up skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proficient in data entry and working knowledge of a CRM system, such as Salesforce.
• Keen interest and appreciation for luxury products and interior design.
• Ability to occasionally lift heavy packages weighing approximately 40 lbs.
Why Rosemary Hallgarten, Inc.?
• The opportunity to join a rapidly growing luxury, interior textile company.
• Being a part of a fun and collaborative team.
• Competitive hourly rate based on your experience and Paid Time Off.
• Medical, dental and vision benefits.
Please see our Indeed application for instructions to apply.